Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Procedure
So you’re experiencing a problem with your device? We are sorry to hear that and are here to help!
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Fill out the RMA form here.
- Our RMA department will determine whether the product will be able to be fixed remotely or shipped to us for further inspection.
- If the product needs to be shipped, you will receive an RMA form with a number relating to your case and the Newland EMEA shipping address.
- Print the form and make sure that it is included in your shipment.
- We will fix the product and will ship it back to you within 10 business days.
- Your product has arrived at your doorstep!
Have you already submitted an RMA request? Click here to track the progress.
Product Warranty Information
As a manufacturer of both OEM Scan Engines and final AIDC products, Newland stands behind the quality of their products. Unless otherwise stated by Newland in a sales agreement between Newland and an End-User customer, warranties of products sold after July 1, 2016 cover the following period of time:
All Corded Handheld Scanners HR Series: 5 (five) years
All Cordless Handheld Scanners HR Series: 3 (three) years
All Corded Stationary Scanners FR Series: 5 (five) years
All Corded Stationary Scanners FM series: 2 (two) years
All Other Products: 2 (two) years
All Pistol Grips: 1 (one) year
All Cradles: 1 (one) year
All Cables: 1 (one) year
All Batteries: 3 (three) months
For purchases made before July 1, 2016, Newland offers the following warranties:
All Products: 2 (two) years
All Cables: 3 (three) months
All Batteries: 3 (three) months
A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) is required for all repairs that are sent to the Newland Service Department. To fill out an RMA Form, please follow the steps listed on our RMA Procedure page.
The Newland Warranty shall not apply to:
- any product which has been modified, or repaired by any other than Newland service or its authorised representatives;
- defects or damages caused by any third parties;
- any claimed defect, failure or damage which Newland determines was caused by faulty operations, improper use;
- any defect or damage caused by natural or man-made disaster;
- any consumable or equivalent (e.g. holsters, power supplies, batteries, etc.). The consumable items carry a 90 day warranty from time of purchase.
Software and Drivers
To ensure that you are maximising your scanning potential, we offer selected software to set-up your barcode scanning devices. Ranging from EasySet for our handheld scanning devices and Ndevor for all your Android-run mobile computers & tablets.
Android-based Mobile Device Management tool. Developed by and for Newland Mobile Computers.
- Easy onboarding with QR code.
- Intuitive online dashboard.
- Real-time intelligence on device performance.
- Navigate entire operating system from a secure log in.
- Streamline user restriction.
- Fortify devices with secure password access.
- Including location pings.
Offers quick and easy barcode scanner set-up and firmware upgrade functions in one smart software.
- Supports command center.
- An institutive imaging function is integrated.
- Smart Programming Barcode Generator.
- Allows customer to clone the settings for fast deployment.
UFCOM is the USB-COM driver – compatible with most of Newland Scanners.
- Supports Lifemode.
- PuTTY integration.
- Supports choosing a Bindmode.
- Reflect device working state clearly.
- Easy to configure.