Newland’s new generation pocket scanner: the BS8060 Piranha
Newland is announcing today the official release of the BS8060 Piranha. This new device is one of Newland’s most convenient portable hand scanners to date, which is further updated and optimized. The BS8060 Piranha is the new generation of its popular predecessor: the BS8050 Piranha.
The BS8060 has been designed to provide users with the convenience of always having a barcode scanner within reach. With dimensions of 88 x 46 x 24.5mm, it is small enough to fit into your pocket and light enough to carry around all day, by using the neck cord or a hand strap which come with the device. With Bluetooth 4.0 Class 1 wireless technology, the BS8060 can be paired with any Android, iOS or Windows device, up to five times faster than regular Bluetooth. This combination of enhanced functionality, size and portability will help you to fulfil your scanning needs anywhere anytime.
The most important upgrades
– 2D version has a laser aimer with a red cross, for easier and faster aiming and reading the barcode.
– Enlarged Bluetooth transmission range – 100m (open space).
– All major EMEA language keyboard layout.
– Now supports pharma code.
– Full prefix, suffix support/add-on codes/data formating.
– Flexibility to choose your preferred communication method with HID keyboard and Virtual COM.
The BS8060 Piranha is now available. Get in touch with your local sales office for more information!