New and improved: PT30 Omura Windows Mobile Computer
Today, Newland EMEA is announcing an updated version of one of their most successful Windows Mobile Computers: the PT30 Omura. The device runs on Microsoft Windows CE and offers a cost-effective solution with all the features you need to boost productivity day in and day out.
Already a workplace staple in many warehouses, the PT30 Omura is now more durable due to its 6-pin connector. The improved connector eliminates risk of damaging the charging point of the device. Additionally, software improvements like added languages make the device more versatile in a variety of markets across EMEA.
Highlights of the upgrade:
- Charging connector is changed to 6 pins, in order to enhance reliability;
- RS232 port is removed;
- Added language support for Arabia, Belgium, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Greece;
- Added system log and WI-FI setting tool to the system shortcut;
- Added decoding area features in barcode configuration tool;
- Added Code32 features in 2D device; enhanced decoding performance of CODE128;
- Modified administrator tools interface.
The products are now in stock and can be ordered with the following product numbers:
PT3051-0A-C Mobile Data Terminal 1D laser with 2.83″ Resistive Screen, WiFi, Incl. USB cable, battery, 6-pin charging & communication cradle and multi-plug adapter.
PT3051-2A-C Mobile Data Terminal 2D CMOS engine with 2.83″ Resistive Screen, WiFi, Incl. USB cable, battery, 6-pin charging & communication cradle and multi-plug adapter.
PT3051-3A-C Mobile Data Terminal 1D CCD engine with 2.83″ Resistive Screen, WiFi, Incl. USB cable, battery, 6-pin charging & communication cradle and multi-plug adapter.
CD3051 Cradle for PT3051 Charging & Communication. Including USB cable and adapter.
Where to buy? Have a look at your local distributors here.