SkanCode and Newland’s MT95 Kambur Pro speed up operations for logistics company DANX.
- Management bottlenecks
- Time constraints
- Device management too time-consuming, taking away from core business
- Service delays
- Decreasing customer satisfaction
- 500+ Devices
- Time-saving: Simplified device management with Ndevor MDM
- Cost saving: switch from a paid MDM license to a free Ndevor software.
- Standardized up-to-date hardware across the whole company, resulting in fewer bottlenecks, faster processes, reduced time to train employees
- Full service end-to-end agreement with device management and care solution by SkanCode
Consideration Points and Features
- Future-proof: powerful specs for future requirements and updates
- User experience: light, slim design and large, clear 6.1 inch screen
- Operational reliability: long battery life and screen with factory-fitted tempered glass
- Scanning: 2D megapixel imager with laser sight that supports 1D and 2D
- Administration: Newland's MDM software tool Ndevor included
MT95 Kambur Pro at the heart of the end-to-end service agreement
While DANX has been using Newland scanners since 2019, it is now for the first time they are entering a full-service agreement with SkanCode. The MT95 Kambur Pro mobile computer with an integrated scan engine was both DANX and SkanCode’s first choice for this solution in this comprehensive solution.
It meets all their requirements for the job and shows the potential to support their future business growth and increasing technological requirements thanks to its high-end specs. The end-user experience also played a role in the decision: it’s ergonomic, light-weight and has a clear 6.1” screen with armored glass. The device includes a license to the mobile device management software, Ndevor and, of course, the scanning capabilities are more than up for the task.
Their switch from a paid MDM license to Ndevor is not only cost-effective but also saves them time spent on training, serial number tracking and other management tasks.
“We chose the MT95 Kambur Pro from Newland because of the screen size, it has the newest OS version, it has all the features and functionality that we need now, but also what we expect to be needing in the future. It's a device that lives up to all our requirements and we know it comes with the updates we need in the future. And not entirely unimportant: it scans well.” -Simon Heerup Endresen, Project Manager at DANX