Junior Event Coordinator
Your future as a Newlander
We are an international team of genuine and talented people with a common mission to shake up the AIDC market and make sure the right tech is easily accessible for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Together, we're growing Newland across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Working at Newland EMEA means working in an open, collaborative working environment. We embrace enthusiasm. We champion innovation. We're looking to make a difference in the daily operations of businesses all across the spectrum. And we're hiring driven problem-solvers to help us do so.
Newland EMEA is a B2B technology manufacturer. In addition to Newland, the EMEA marketing team looks after our sub-brands Speedata and Wannapay, along with our own SaaS Ndevor.
What will you be doing
We’re a small team with a lot of determination and excitement when it comes to reaching our goals. Regarding our events, we annually participate in about 12 to 15 international tradeshows, we organize 1-2 partner events (200+ people) and one internal incentive trip in addition to smaller events such as Christmas events, occasional team outings etc.
As our Event Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Event & Marketing Manager and will be helping with all event-related tasks to support the organization of the above-mentioned events. In the future, you may get to manage some events too. Daily tasks include:
- Research of venues, suppliers, destinations
- Organizing logistics (shipping event material, booking transport, etc.)
- Brainstorming new ideas to implement at trade shows and at other events
- Keeping track of event inventory (merchandise and material)
- Communication with external suppliers
- Coordination and communication among our internal departments (you will be in contact with the sales, marketing, tech, warehouse, and internal admin teams) to get event-related tasks done
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS degree in a relatable field
- 1-2 years of experience working in a similar role
- Fluent or native English proficiency; other languages are a plus
- You stay calm in stressful situations and don’t panic easily
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- You’re comfortable juggling many different tasks
- You have a can-do attitude
- You’re flexible and don’t mind a (last-minute) change of plans
- A problem solver. You think in solutions rather than problems
- Willingness to travel to events in Europe occasionally where you’ll be the main contact person in case of problems and to ensure everything is going as planned
What do we offer
- Work in a high-growth B2B tech company
- A small, international team of driven and enthusiastic marketeers
- A close-knit company with annual activities and outings
- A warm and encouraging work environment that would love to see you grow with us!
- Work in an exciting and booming industry that is changing almost daily
- A competitive salary
- Please submit your CV and a cover letter via https://www.newland-id.com/en/careers