Inside Sales Italy
Your future as a Newlander
We are an international team of genuine and talented people with a common mission to shake up the AIDC market and make sure the right tech is easily accessible for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Together, we're growing Newland across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Working at Newland EMEA means working in an open, collaborative working environment. We embrace enthusiasm. We champion innovation. We're looking to make a difference in the daily operations of businesses all across the spectrum. And we're hiring driven problem-solvers to help us do so.
Newland EMEA is a B2B technology manufacturer. In addition to Newland, the EMEA team looks after sub-brand Speedata, our own SaaS Ndevor and a new fintech brand that is in the pipeline.
What will you be doing
- Prepare and control sales documentation by creating new customer profiles and updating customer databases.
- Responsible for phone sales of call-in and walk-in customers and deferring leads to outside salespeople, as appropriate.
- Make outbound sales calls to existing and lost customers and prospects.
- Support the rest of the sales team by identifying opportunities to up-sell and maximize our customer share.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships and ensure an excellent after-sales service is provided.
- Provide valuable sales data, including quotation lead time and order ratios.
- Effectively update and maintain the CRM system to maintain a 360 view of our customers.
- Attend training as required to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Undertake ad-hoc project work (campaigns, other marketing initiatives) as required.
- Work to increase customer satisfaction.
- Cross-sell customers to appropriate services.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 2 years experience, preferably in IT internal sales and Auto ID market.
- B2 English minimum and is willing to improve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Handling customer objections in a professional, proactive way
- Being confident in selling through the phone
- Experience in managing time and schedules
Please send your CV and a cover letter via our application form.