Return Materials Authorization
So you’re experiencing a problem with your device?
We are sorry to hear that and are here to help with your Return Materials Authorization (RMA) request. Our online RMA process enables you to send your defective devices back for repair, easy and fast.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Fill out the RMA form here.
- Our RMA department will determine whether the product will be able to be fixed remotely or shipped to us for further inspection.
- If the product needs to be shipped, you will receive an RMA form with a number relating to your case and the Newland EMEA shipping address.
- Print the form and make sure that it is included in your shipment.
- We will fix the product and will ship it back to you within 10 business days.
- Your product has arrived at your doorstep!
Have you already submitted an RMA request? Click here to track the progress.