Junior Marketing Coordinator
Your future as a Newlander
We are an international team of genuine and talented people with a common mission to shake up the AIDC market and make sure the right tech is easily accessible for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Together, we're growing Newland across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Working at Newland EMEA means working in an open, collaborative working environment. We embrace enthusiasm. We champion innovation. We're looking to make a difference in the daily operations of businesses all across the spectrum. And we're hiring driven problem-solvers to help us do so.
Newland EMEA is a B2B technology manufacturer. In addition to Newland, the EMEA marketing team looks after sub-brand Speedata, our own SaaS Ndevor and a new fintech brand that is in the pipeline.
What will you be doing
We’re a small team with a lot of determination and excitement when it comes to reaching our goals. If you’re a true jack of all trades that’s happy to jump in and help keep lots of plates spinning, you’ll fit right in!
- Take on the role of project coordinator for various marketing projects. You will work closely with the marketing team and product team to support projects from start to finish, including marketing campaigns, merchandise, materials, and asset management.
- Copywriting, content development and assisting in designing marketing materials for Newland’s channels, including mailings, social media, brochures, newsletters, adverts, videos and the website.
- Coordinate the creation of the above-mentioned marketing materials.
- Manage incoming requests of our sales & partner networks and help other teams have all the marketing tools and materials they need.
- Coordinate and manage email programs through HubSpot.
- Manage marketing collateral. Work with the rest of the team to create on-brand merch and documents. Brainstorm and get creative!
- You jump in and support the rest of the team wherever you can.
What we’re looking for
- Degree in Marketing, Media & Design or a related field.
- Fluent or native English proficiency.
- Based in the Netherlands with work authorization already in place.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Indesign and Photoshop.
- An excellent copywriter.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrate a collaborative, cross-functional approach to planning and problem solving
- Successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A problem solver. You think in solutions, rather than problems.
- A strong sense of responsibility.
- Be comfortable juggling many different tasks.
- You’re flexible and don’t mind a (last-minute) change of plans.
- You’re proactive, creative and like to think outside the box.
- An all-rounder who is happy to jump in and help out wherever needed.
- Keen to learn, adapt and apply yourself to new challenges.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Proficient at another language other than English and Dutch.
- Experience in B2B marketing or the tech world.
- Experience with Mailchimp and Hubspot.
- Experience with Website management.
What do we offer
- Work in a high-growth B2B tech company.
- A small, international team of driven and enthusiastic marketeers.
- A close-knit company with annual activities and outings.
- A warm and encouraging work environment that would love to see you grow with us!
- Work in an exciting and booming industry that is changing almost daily.
- A competitive salary.
Please send your CV and a cover letter via our application form.