Web Developer & IT Specialist
We are an international team of genuine and talented people with a common mission to shake up the AIDC market and make sure the right tech is easily accessible for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Together, we’re growing Newland across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Working at Newland EMEA means working in an open, collaborative working environment. We embrace enthusiasm. We champion innovation. We’re looking to make a difference to the daily operations of businesses all across the spectrum and we’re hiring driven problem-solvers to help us do so.
What will you be doing?
As you’ll be working closely with the marketing team, any marketing/communication insight is a plus. Together, we will be looking at creating interesting and on-brand website content, we’ll be keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and we’ll be creating strategies to grow web traffic metrics. That means Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and email marketing development will come into play as well.
What are we looking for?
- You have a degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering (or a related qualification) OR a minimum of 3-5 years work experience in a relevant role
- You are highly proficient in working with WordPress
- You are able to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally, you have experience with international websites, including templating languages
- You have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re happy to jump in and help your colleagues with small IT-related issues around the office
- Experience with SEO and content creation are an advantage
What can we offer you?
- Work in a small, friendly and very international team. Join a quickly expanding company and help us grow in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- A challenging, versatile function (40 hrs/week)
- Work in an exciting and booming industry that is changing almost daily
- A competitive salary and great benefits, including weekly personal training
- A collective pension plan
Please apply below or send us an email by clicking the button on the top right.