Online Marketing Coordinator
Location: Newland EMEA HQ, Culemborg, The Netherlands
We are an international team of genuine and talented people with a common mission to shake up the AIDC market and make sure the right tech is easily accessible for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Together, we’re growing Newland across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Working at Newland EMEA means working in an open, collaborative working environment. We embrace enthusiasm. We champion innovation. We’re looking to make a difference to the daily operations of businesses all across the spectrum. And we’re hiring driven problem-solvers to help us do so.
Newland is a B2B tech manufacturer. In addition to Newland, the EMEA marketing team looks after sub-brand Speedata and an exciting new software called Ndevor, which will be launched within the next few months.
What will you do?
- You’ll take ownership of the websites, keeping the content up to date and relevant
- You’ll work closely with our web development agency to find new creative ways to expand and improve our website
- You’ll be the digital expert of our marketing team, together we will be working on developing our online footprint across
- Google Search (SEM & SEO)
- Social (LinkedIn)
- You’ll create content and write copy for digital channels, designed to attract and engage readers
- You’ll work on social media, PR, online advertising, SEO, PPC and email campaigns, generally playing a crucial role in wider product and brand awareness campaigns
- You’ll find and connect with interesting online channels in the industry to send our marcom out to
- You’ll have the freedom to independently learn about new digital marketing trends and find exciting ways to implement them
- You’ll support both your colleagues and our partners/customers throughout EMEA
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related field
- Fluent or native English proficiency (Dutch not a must, our office language is English)
- Excellent (English) content writing skills
- Knowledge of key online concepts and techniques, including SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing
- Keen to learn, adapt and apply yourself to new challenges
- A proactive, creative and attention to detail attitude.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Proficient at another language than English and Dutch
- Experience with website management
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with email campaign platforms
What do we offer
- Work in a high-growth B2B tech company
- A small, international team of driven and enthusiastic marketeers
- A close-knit company with annual activities and (international) outings
- A warm and encouraging work environment that would love to see you grow with us!
- Work in an exciting and booming industry that is changing almost daily
- A competitive salary and great benefits