Your future as a Newlander
We are an international team of genuine and talented people with a common mission to shake up the AIDC market and make sure the right tech is easily accessible for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Together, we’re growing Newland across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Working at Newland EMEA means working in an open, collaborative working environment. We embrace enthusiasm. We champion innovation. We’re looking to make a difference to the daily operations of businesses all across the spectrum. And we’re hiring driven problem-solvers to help us do so.
Newland EMEA is a B2B technology manufacturer. In addition to Newland, the EMEA marketing team looks after sub-brand Speedata, our own SaaS Ndevor and a new fintech brand that’s in the pipeline.
Event & Marketing Manager
What will you be doing
- Organize trade shows, local events, conferences and webinars from start to finish.
- Work closely with local sales managers and the marketing team to identify event opportunities.
- Look after all preparation, coordination, plus analyse and report on results.
- Represent Newland EMEA on location, both as the event coordinator and a company representative.
- Support Product Managers and Sales Managers to create successful (online) training sessions and product launches.
- Coordinate the distribution of marketing collateral. Ensure we have the right material available both online and offline and get it to where it needs to go. Liaise with colleagues and partners, so they have everything they need. Make sure nothing is missing when you or your colleagues arrive at an event.
- Get creative! The devil is in the details and we love showing dedication by building informative, thoughtful and out-of-the-box experiences.
- Manage external agencies involved in both online and offline projects and events.
- Be a true jack of all trades. We’re a small team with a lot of determination and excitement when it comes to reaching our goals. We jump in to help each other wherever we can.Based on your skills and expertise, tasks that could land in your lap during slower times include:
- Partner support
- Basic design
- Online Marketing support
- Project Management
What we’re looking for
Events are steadily showing signs of returning and once they start up again, we expect they will really get going! We’re looking for an allround marketing talent that can wear different hats at slower times, but who has no issue keeping up during our extremely busy event seasons.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Event Management or a related field.
- Fluent or native English proficiency.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, preferably including event or project management.
- Willing and able to travel internationally, whenever the situation requires (and allows) it. This will require some flexibility on your availability.
- A strong sense of responsibility.
- A problem solver. You think in solutions, rather than problems.
- Able to work closely with stakeholders on goals and objectives.
- Confident in stressful situations. You minimize the chance of anything going wrong, but are on the ball when something inevitably does.
- You’re proactive, creative and like to think outside the box
- A true planner. You’re comfortable coordinating a wide range of activities and people, making sure it all comes together for an attention-grabbing and attention-holding experience.
- You’re big on teamspirit and are happy to jump in and help out wherever needed.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Proficient in another language than English and Dutch.
- Experience in B2B marketing or the tech world.
- Copywriting skills.
- (Basic) Design skills, you’re comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud.
What do we offer
- Work in a high-growth B2B tech company.
- A small, international team of driven and enthusiastic marketeers.
- A close-knit company with annual activities and outings that you can help plan.
- A warm and encouraging work environment that would love to see you grow with us!
- Work in an exciting and booming industry that is changing almost daily.
- A competitive salary.