Technical Support & FAE Employee
We are an international team of genuine and talented people with a common mission to shake up the AIDC market and make sure the right tech is easily accessible for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Together, we’re growing Newland across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Working at Newland EMEA means working in an open, collaborative working environment. We embrace enthusiasm. We champion innovation. We’re looking to make a difference to the daily operations of businesses all across the spectrum. And we’re hiring driven problem-solvers to help us do so.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for analyzing and resolving the technical issues of returned goods and, if necessary, replacing them. This includes the registration of applications for RMAs, DOAs and repairs, all being handled carefully. Tasks include firmware upgrading, changing accessories and changing labels. In addition to the technical settlement of repairs, you will also be responsible for the administrative settlement. This includes updating the details in Newland’s centralized system, ordering spare parts and all additional processes that play a part in handling RMAs.
In carrying out your work, you will be supported by the department and a wide range of technical tools. You will also play a part in keeping the knowledge the rest of the company has up to date by sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues, other countries and branches.
What are we looking for?
- You are able to perform under pressure and are OK with the workday occasionally not ending at 17:00; you have strong commercial and communication skills; you can represent the company in a professional manner and you have a service oriented, customer oriented and collegial attitude.
- You are comfortable using Microsoft Office
- You have 0 – 5 years of experience
- A technical background is an advantage
- Advanced in English in speech and writing, Dutch and other languages are an advantage
- You are available for 40 hours a week;
What can we offer you?
- Work in a small, friendly and very international team. Join a quickly expanding company and help us grow in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- A challenging, versatile function (40 hrs/week).
- Work in an exciting and booming industry that is changing almost daily.
- A competitive salary and great benefits, including personal training.
- A collective pension plan.
Please apply below or send us an email by clicking the button on the right.