Product Marketing Manager
Your future as a Newlander
We are an international team of genuine and talented people with a common mission to shake up the AIDC market and make sure the right tech is easily accessible for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Together, we're growing Newland across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Working at Newland EMEA means working in an open, collaborative working environment. We embrace enthusiasm. We champion innovation. We're looking to make a difference in the daily operations of businesses all across the spectrum. And we're hiring driven problem-solvers to help us do so.
Newland EMEA is a B2B technology manufacturer. In addition to Newland, the EMEA marketing team looks after sub-brand Speedata, our own SaaS Ndevor and a new fintech brand that is in the pipeline.
What will you be doing
We’re a small team with a lot of determination and excitement when it comes to reaching our goals. As our Product Marketing Manager, you will serve as the product marketing subject matter expert for launches, refreshes and sustaining activities across the Newland product portfolio in EMEA, managing all aspects of the product marketing process.
This person will work closely with product management, marketing, and sales to deliver go-to-market plans including strategy, messaging, creation and management of all content.
- Bring go-to marketing strategies for the Newland product range to life.
- Maintain and deploy monthly, quarterly and yearly product marketing roadmap including all aspects of the product lifecycle from launch to EOL.
- Working with business units to become the marketing subject expert for new products and enhancements to existing product offerings
- Create key messaging and value proposition for products to enhance creative content.
- Oversee product launch plans and activation activities, coordinating all aspects of the product roadmap.
- Supervise the creation and maintenance of product pages on the Newland website,
- Lead the development of product and application imagery
- Manage assets in a common digital asset management system
- Support other Content Marketing Specialists and their businesses as necessary
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS degree in a relatable field
- 2-5 years of experience working in the AIDC industry in product management, product marketing or marketing capacity
- Fluent or native English proficiency.
- Proven record of successfully taking products to market
- Expertise in developing go-to-market strategies and messaging
- Ability to create a content roadmap that is aligned to sales & buyer’s journey
- Demonstrate a collaborative, cross-functional approach to planning and problem solving
- Successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills
- A problem solver. You think in solutions, rather than problems.
- A strong sense of responsibility.
- Be comfortable juggling many different tasks.
- You’re flexible and don’t mind a (last-minute) change of plans.
- You’re proactive, creative and like to think outside the box.
- Keen to learn, adapt and apply yourself to new challenges.
What do we offer
- Work in a high-growth B2B tech company.
- A small, international team of driven and enthusiastic marketeers.
- A close-knit company with annual activities and outings.
- A warm and encouraging work environment that would love to see you grow with us!
- Work in an exciting and booming industry that is changing almost daily.
- A competitive salary.
Please send your CV and a cover letter via our application form.